The black ACPRO600 Compact DSLR Holster from Ape Case is a compact, affordable way to tote around your DSLR with a lens up to 4.0" (10.2 cm). The water-resistant nylon exterior covers a padded Hi-Vis Yellow interior that makes seeing inside the holster easier in marginal light.
The bag is designed to unzip away from your body. In this way you get full access to the contents without the concern of others around you peeking inside. The camera is held, face down with lens attached, ready to be easily extracted and used. When the shot is finished, replace the camera, zip up the bag, and move on. The dual zippers have handy pull tabs that make using the bag with gloves much easier. For your accessories, there are front and interior storage pockets for media cards and batteries.
The ACPRO600 Compact DSLR Holster is carried around by one of three methods. You have an adjustable, removable shoulder strap, top grab handle or rear belt loop that will leave you hands-free to take pictures. For additional protection, there's a built-in rain cover that will add another level of protection if you're caught in inclement weather. The bag is backed by Ape's lifetime warranty against manufacturer's defects.
- Top unzips away from your body for easier access to equipment
- Slim design makes walking through crowded areas easier
- Hi-Vis Yellow interior makes finding your equipment easier
- Retractable any-weather rain protection system
- Integrated belt loop
- Detachable padded shoulder strap
- Front and interior pockets for media and accessories
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 19.0" (48.3 cm)