The black ACPRO1400 Digital SLR Camera Case from Ape Case is an effective combination of reliability, functionality and price. This water-resistant nylon bag is your basic shoulder bag with all the features you need to get the job done without paying a hefty price. Built to hold 1-2 DSLRs (one with lens attached), a couple of lenses or your digital camcorder, this bag proves that big things do occasionally come in small packages.
The tough nylon exterior is complimented by a smooth-lined interior that is filled with padded, movable dividers that permit you to arrange your Pro bag to accommodate whatever gear you need that day. The dividers are not only padded but are bright yellow making them easy to see in marginal light - let's say, if you're shooting in a dark club or concert. It's a clever addition to a shooting bag that is designed to make your life easier in the field.
Within the bag itself there are fifteen pockets and compartments - more than enough to carry lens and accessories like batteries, cables, pens, filters, cleaning cloths or your cell phone, MP3 player or PDA. A zippered exterior accessory pocket keeps all the small stuff together while an internal mesh pocket serves the same purpose for quick grab items. Working in the field can build up a thirst so Ape has even included a side pull out water bottle pocket. Zippers are supplied for rapid access to the main compartment and accessory pockets while a front snap buckle makes sure the bag stays shut when you want it to stay shut. The bag also has dual tripod straps on the bottom that can also serve to secure your jacket
The Pro is carried around by its removable, adjustable and wide shoulder strap that has an extra wide contoured shoulder pad for added comfort. For those quick grab moments, there's an additional ribbed top grab handle. An ID holder slot is located on the inside of the front flap that can hold your name or business cards. All this is backed by Ape's limited lifetime warranty against defects. For what it offers at a reasonable price point, it's a serious contender for a daily shooting bag for pro or amateur.
- Water-resistant nylon exterior
- Smooth, padded yellow movable internal dividers
- 15 pockets and compartments
- Zippered access seals the bag with an additional snap buckle on the front flap
- Side pull out water bottle pocket
- ID holder on inside front flap
- Wide adjustable, removable shoulder strap with extra wide pad / top carry handle
- The bag also has dual tripod straps on the bottom that can also serve to secure your jacket
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 34.0" (86.4 cm)