The smoke Camps Bay Backpack from ONA offers you high-styling, comfort and functionality in a well-crafted bag for anyone seeking a pack a cut above the rest. This pack will hold your DSLR and up to seven lenses including a 70-200 f/2.8 attached to the camera. It's also got room for up to a 17" (43.2 cm) laptop stored in its own compartment.
This is not your run-of-the-mill, let's climb Everest, backpack. The pack is fabricated from high-end waxed canvas and fine two-toned leather. Even the bottom pad is fully padded with leather for additional durability. The interior is supplied with multiple dividers that are used to accommodate the gear you need on a given day. There's a special top area that is used for personal storage and adjustable from 4.0 - 7.0" (10.2 - 17.8 cm). It's perfect for your passport, keys, glasses, maps or even an extra pair of rolled up jeans.
Outside, you'll find a handy thin zippered organizer pocket for pens, business cards, media cards or batteries. For maximum comfort, the back panel is an air mesh design that provides excellent air circulation and breathability that will make walking more comfortable. The shoulder straps are also made with thick air mesh to compliment the back panel.
A top zipper provides access to the contents and delivers a wide opening through which you can reach anything inside. Two fashionable dark truffle leathered buckles hold the front flap in place. Tight stitching around the seams finish off the pack that is topped off by a leather carry handle. This is a finely handcrafted backpack for the discerning shooter who wants to carry a host of equipment in style.
- Handcrafted with waxed canvas and leather
- Room for an SLR and up to seven lenses
- Adjustable height personal items area
- Laptop compartment for up to 17.0" (43.2 cm) laptop
- Slim front organizer pocket
- Padded air mesh back panel
- Thick air mesh padding on shoulder straps
- Fully padded leather base
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 35.0" (88.9 cm)