ikan's IDK2315 iLED 312 / ID 500 Interview Kit is an ideal choice for the videographer who needs studio-quality lighting on the road. The kit includes 2 iLED 312 bi-color light fixtures with onboard dimming and color temperature variable from 3,200 - 5,200K. Each iLED 312 features a multi-voltage AC adapter as well as 2 Sony "L" series DV batteries and a dual charger. The included 5600K ID 500 is perfect for a key light. It offers a built-in handle and integral barndoors, AC or DC power options and a remote control. The LED array is separated into quadrants, each with an on/off switch and all of them governed by a dimmer for extra-fine control. Two utility bags and 3 compact light stands complete the kit.
- iLED 312
- For those in need of a large, on-camera LED solution, the ikan iLED 312 is the light for you. Featuring a bright, wide angle beam pattern, this 312 bulb LED light has you covered. With switchable daylight to tungsten, intensity dimmer and on-board battery indicator, the iLED 312 gives you unparalleled accuracy and control.
- ID 500
Every unit comes with an RF remote control giving you command over the lights power and the ability to regulate each of the four light banks. The ID 500s remote operates on three separate channels so three lights can be controlled with the same remote.
This one remote will give you a host of features that control up to three individual instruments. These features include:
- Power On/Off
- Operation indicator On/Off
- Four level light intensity adjustment from 25-100%
- Dimmable light intensity adjustment from 0-50%
- Moveable, detachable stand adapter