The TP-Link TL-MR3220 3G / 3.75G Wireless N Router allows you to share a 3G / 3.75G mobile broadband connection with family and friends. Share on the train, while camping, at the hotel, and nearly anywhere else within 3G coverage. Just by connecting a UMTS / HSPA / EVDO USB 3G modem to the USB port on the router, a Wi-Fi hotspot is instantly established.
To ensure the best modem compatibility, TP-Link has made certain that their 3G routers are compatible with the ISPs in the regions in which they are sold. Teams around the globe continually test the routers with new modems to ensure that you are confident in your router's ability to operate flawlessly where you live and work.
The TL-MR3220 stands out from the crowd with its 3G / WAN connection back-up, which keeps you online when one connection fails. Enjoy both 3G Preferred and WAN Preferred back-up modes, giving you a high degree of flexibility when setting up your network. You can consider and compare connection costs and length of downtime. Complying with the IEEE 802.11n standard, the TL-MR3220 can establish a wireless network with transmission speeds of up to 150 Mbps. It also reduces data loss over long distances and through obstacles in a small office or a large apartment--even in a steel-and-concrete building. Above all, you can easily pick up your wireless network's signal at longer distances from the router, whereas with legacy 11g products, you would have to be much closer.
To safeguard your Wi-Fi networks, WEP encryption is no longer strong enough. The TL-MR3220 provides WPA / WPA2 encryptions (both Personal and Enterprise), created by the WI-FI Alliance, promoting interpretability and security for WLAN to protect your wireless N link from all malicious intruders.
- Compatible with UMTS / HSPA / EVDO USB modems - tested in the field
- 3G / WAN failover guarantees an "always-online" Internet connection
- Wireless N speeds up to 150 Mbps
- Supports PPPoE, Dynamic IP, Static IP, PPTP and L2TP Cable Internet access
- SST technology drastically increases link robustness and stability
- CCA technology enhances your signal stability by automatically avoiding channel conflicts
- Wireless security encryption is easy with a single push of the QSS button (WPS Compatible)
- WDS wireless bridge offers seamless linking between routers to expand your wireless network
- IP-based bandwidth control enables administrators to determine how much bandwidth is allotted to each PC