The black Video Roadie from Cinevate is a well-made, durable, and very user-friendly way to travel with your gear. The Roadie is made to hold a ton of gear - 1-2 DSLRs plus 7-9 lenses as well as a 17.0" (43.2 cm) laptop held in its own padded front pocket. It's also capable of holding a standard-sized tripod in the front held within the bag's quick release collar. It's made from rugged water-resistant, 1050-D ballistic nylon, welded "D" rings and complimented by a soft, gear-friendly tricot interior. The bag is divided in half with each half designed to hold your gear in an organized and accessible way.
The Roadie is supported by its two ball-bearing wheels that are user replaceable in case the worst happens. The top retractable pull handle stores easily when not needed and that, too, is supported by top and side carry handles for those quick grab moments. The quick release exterior tripod collar that can be stored within the bag when not needed. Inside, in addition to gear storage, there are side slip pockets that can hold memory cards, batteries, cables or any other small accessory.
This is a rolling bag that is large enough to get you through just about any job. With its rugged frame, storage space and ease of use, The Video Roadie will get you there and back is style and safety.
- Interior will fit multiple configurations of Cinevate's DSLR Rig, plus additional gear - 1-2 DSLRs, 7-9 lenses plus a 17" laptop
- Smooth, silent-rolling ball bearing wheels are user replaceable
- Top/side carry handles
- Strong #10 YKK zippers
- Double-decker design - top and bottom halves separate equipment
- Quick release tripod collar can be stored inside when not required
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 36.0" (91.4 cm)