The Epson PowerLite Home Cinema 5010e Projector with WirelessHD packs a lot of advanced features backed with strong specs and cutting-edge technology into a surprisingly affordable package. The most notable feature is that it transmits and receives HD content wirelessly over short distances with WirelessHD.
Its 2400 lumens of projection power combined with its 200,000:1 contrast ratio and 1920 x 1080 resolution means it will provide a tack-sharp, vivid image in medium to large rooms, even those with high ambient light challenges.
But that's just the beginning. Another of the PowerLite Home Cinema 5010e Projector's key features is its Epson 3LCD, 3-chip technology. The projector's wide connectivity includes two HDMI ports, a VGA input and a component input.
The PowerLite Home Cinema 5010e is world-ready thanks to its auto-switching 100 to 240 V AC power supply and compatibility with NTSC, PAL and SECAM color systems. It's also compatible with PC and Mac resolution and frequency combinations so it's ideal for laptop-based business presentations.
Closed captioning is on board for noisy environments or for the hearing-impaired. There is also an auto iris system that constantly controls the light output based on the gamma and black/white levels of your projected content, for perfectly adjusted images and deepest blacks.
- Eliminate cables with WirelessHD - transmit and receive HD content wirelessly over short distances
- Native 1080p (1920 × 1080) resolution, dynamic contrast ratio up to 200,000:1 and up to 2400 lumens of brightness (color and white light output) for incredibly rich, sharp images in any room lighting
- Auto iris system that constantly controls the light output based on the gamma and black/white levels of your projected content, for perfectly adjusted images and deepest blacks
- Epson C2Fine 3LCD technology for reliable picture quality, increased contrast ratio and uniform colors
- 1080Perfect video processing for more film-like images free of noise or artifacts
- 10-bit color quality for unmatched color accuracy, with over a billion colors available
- HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) ports for superior, uncompressed digital video
- Built-in cinema filter and Fujinon lens for exceptional picture quality
- True 16:9 wide format projection
- Flexible setup configurations, including front projection and ceiling mounted, with vertical and horizontal lens shift dials for offset placement
- 2D and 3D full HD 1080p technology puts you right in the middle of exciting, lifelike adventures
- There is a split screen feature (not available in 3D mode) that projects two images side-by-side from two different sources