The XJ-M250 DLP Data Projector from Casio features 3000 lumens and 1800:1 contrast ratio which yields improved color performance with an emphasis on natural color by refining a waveform based on the lamp spectrum and color wheel characteristics. This brilliant color rendition is brought to screen sizes from 35 to 300" (889 to 7620mm) with a XGA resolution and a 1.5x optical zoom - impressive specs for a projector.
The wide connectivity includes HDMI, component, composite and S-video. Other convenience features include superior color, high brightness and the projector is a Casio Laser and LED hybrid device. The low fan noise means that it will be seen and not heard whether rear projected, ceiling or table mounted. And the projector features a 5W monaural speaker.
Add the excitement of dynamic DLP 3D ready projection to your business and education applications. The XJ-M250 can display DLP 3D ready content from a 3D capable computer and with the optional 2D-3D conversion software converts and view 2D composite video content. Active shutter DLP 3D ready glasses and software required and sold separately.
Finally, the XJ-M250 has increased I/O connectivity, is 3D ready and has auto brightness adjustment to save power and reduce eye fatigue.
- LED Hybrid Light Source
- A laser and LED hybrid light source provides high brightness of 3000 lumens along with low power consumption and low heat generation
- A Wide Selection of Input Sources
- Analog RGB, composite video, S-video, component video (YCbCr, YPbPr), and HDMI input sources are supported
- Intelligent Brightness Control Function (Eco-Mode):
- The projector senses surrounding light levels and adjusts projection brightness automatically as required for efficient low-power operation
- 3D Image Projection Support
- Projection of a 3D image signal (60Hz/120Hz field sequential protocol) via one of three input sources (analog RGB, composite video, S-video) is supported
- The remote controller can be used to select one of a variety of different pointers for use during projection
- Direct Power On
- The projector can be configured to turn on automatically and start projecting as soon as it is plugged into a power outlet
- WXGA Resolution
- The XJ-M250 support WXGA (1280 × 800) resolution for optimal viewing of content formatted for today's widescreen displays. This makes it perfect for projecting images from widescreen notebook PCs and HD video input sources
- 3D Ready
- Add the excitement of dynamic DLP 3D ready projection to your business and education applications. Casio projectors can display DLP 3D ready content from a 3D capable computer and with the optional 2D-3D conversion software converts and view 2D composite video content. Active shutter DLP 3D ready glasses and software required and sold separately
- 1.5x Manual Zoom
- The 1.5x manual zoom lens gives you the flexibility to easily position the projector
- Superior Color, High Brightness
- The Casio hybrid light source projectors delivers a 50 percent increase in color spectrum for high impact presentations due to improvements in LED and laser technology. Superior color reproduction enhances color purity allowing visual effects to appear brighter and offering powerful images that conventional projectors cannot match
- Mercury Free Light Source
- Provides 10x longer light source life than Casio mercury lamp while being more economical based on lamp replacement. The Casio hybrid light source projector features quick startup and shutdown. The projector reaches its maximum brightness in a minimum of 8 seconds and requires no cooling down period