The versatile Casio XJ-H1750 3D Pro Model Projector provides 4000 lumens of brightness and a 1400:1 contrast ratio while it can project a brilliant image just about anywhere. No matter what you use it for, you're going to love the crisp, vivid, saturated images its Texas Instruments DLP DMD imaging chip creates.
They're illuminated by Casio's revolutionary mercury-free light source. It uses a hybrid laser LED technology in which Casio is so confident they warranty it for three years or 6000 hours of use, but it routinely lasts 20,000 hours. It has HDMI, component and RGB inputs. That's means it would make a great home theater projector. It can project in the NTSC, PAL and SECAM video standards, and it's got a power supply that can handle from 100 to 240V.
The XJ-H1750 USB ports come in handy no matter what kind of user you are. If you make presentations on the go, you can leave your laptop behind and carry your show on a USB flash drive. Or, if you want to access PCs wirelessly on your home or business network, you can. Casio includes their YW-3 Wi-Fi adapter. It also comes with its own case.
So you'll have to make up your own mind. Is it an educational, home theater or business projector? No matter what kind of projector you're looking for, the Casio XJ-H1750 will do an outstanding job for you.
- Casio Hybrid Light Source
- By combining a laser, a fluorescent element and LED's Casio has created an original mercury-free hybrid light source capable of generating high brightness. Red is emitted by a high-lumen red LED. Blue is emitted by a high lumen blue LED. Green is achieved by converting blue laser light using a phosphor element
- Mercury Free Light Source
- Provides 10x longer light source life than Casio mercury lamp while being more economical based on lamp replacement. The Casio hybrid light source projector features quick startup and shutdown. The projector reaches its maximum brightness in a minimum of eight seconds and requires no cooling down period
- WLAN mobile device presentations (Windows PC, Microsoft Windows Mobile, Macintosh PC, iPhone, iPad, iPod and Android)
- Presentations without a PC
- You provide the thumb drive and we will provide the software to convert PowerPoint for presentations on the go
- Wireless Presentations (802.11b/g/n)
- Up to 32 PC's can be connected at one time with 4 simultaneously active on screen
- Superior Color, High Brightness
- The Casio hybrid light source projectors delivers a 50 percent increase in color spectrum for high impact presentations due to improvements in LED and laser technology. Superior color reproduction enhances color purity allowing visual effects to appear brighter and offering powerful images that conventional projectors cannot match
- Cost Effective
- Compared with conventional high-brightness projectors employing mercury lamps, Casio hybrid light source technology cuts costs as well as the time and effort involved in lamp exchange while maintaining clear, high-quality images over an extended period. The lamp free design is backed by a comprehensive 3 year warranty including the light source; users can expect reliable worry free operation from the Casio hybrid projectors
- 3D Ready Projection
- Add the excitement of dynamic DLP 3D ready projection to your business and education applications. Casio projectors can display DLP 3D ready content from a 3D capable computer and with the optional 2D-3D conversion software converts and view 2D composite video content. Active shutter DLP 3D ready glasses and software required and sold separately