The Watson Rapid Charger & 2 Rechargeable CR123A Batteries charges 1 or 2 3V CR123A lithium-iron phosphate (a.k.a. LiFePO4) batteries. Charging time is approximately 2.4 hr. The charger features individual charging channels with LED indicators that change from red to green to notify you when each battery is fully charged.
The charger has short-circuit protection, which also applies to the batteries. Over-voltage protection safeguards the device against defective or shorted batteries. Reverse polarity protection ensures that your charger and batteries are safe from damage if the batteries are installed incorrectly. An AC adapter with power cord is included.
The included CR123A Rechargeable Lithium Battery (3V, 400mAh) is a rechargeable lithium iron phosphate version of the disposable CR123A and is free of memory effects. It has excellent high-drain performance and can be charged up to 1000 times.
- Charges 1-2 3V CR123A lithium-ion batteries
- Approx. 2.4 hr charging time. Batteries may be kept in charger in order to maintain a full charge via trickle charging
- Individual charging channels with LED indicators that change from red to green to notify you when each battery is fully charged
- Short-circuit protection for both the charger and batteries
- Over-voltage protection safeguards charger against defective or shorted batteries
- Reverse polarity protection ensures your charger and batteries are safe from damage when batteries are installed incorrectly
- Batteries may be charged up to 1000 times
- Includes AC adapter with power cord