The TL-WN951N 300Mbps Wireless-N PCI Adapter from TP-Link is an easy, exceptional way to provide Wi-Fi N connectivity to your desktop computer. This adapter fits into your desktop's 32-bit PCI slot and features three detachable antennas for receiving wireless signals. Capable of receiving Wi-Fi
-b, -g, and -n signals, this adapter can transfer data a speed of up to 300Mbps and is excellent for streaming HD video, playing online games, making VoIP calls, and more.
The adapter relies upon Signal Sustain Technology to dramatically increase link robustness and throughput. This technology reduces the amount of dropped signals, increases the robustness of the link, and achieves a greater sustained throughput than 2x2 MIMO systems. For establishing security, the adapter supports WPA/WPA2 encryption and supports Wi-Fi Protected Setup with the "QSS" button. If you want wireless connectivity for your desktop computer, this adapter is sure to help.
- Wireless-N speed up to 300Mbps makes it ideal for video streaming, online gaming and internet calls
- Compatible with WI-FI Protected Setup (WPS), TL-WN951N features Quick Security Setup that allows users to almost instantly setup their security simply by pressing the "QSS" button automatically establishing a WPA2 secure connection, which is more secure as compared with WEP encryptions. Not only is this faster than normal security setups but more convenient in that you don't need to remember a password
Signal Sustain Technology (SST) dramatically increases link robustness and throughput by simultaneously transmitting across three spatially-diverse signal paths, and incorporating information from three receivers simultaneously within the signal processing at the receiver. Network connection drops greatly reduced, link robustness and throughput increased, achieves, on average, 50 percent greater sustained throughput at range than 2x2 MIMO systems.
Clear Channel Assessment (CCA) automatically avoids channel conflicts using its clear channel selection feature and fully realizes the advantages of channel binding, greatly enhanced the wireless performance.
- Supports 64/128 WEP, WPA /WPA2/WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK(TKIP/AES) and supports IEEE 802.1X
- TL-WN951N comes with a CD with utility that helps you complete the software installation and wireless network settings, including security configurations and wireless connection, which is convenient for users, even for novice users
- Supports Windows 2000, Windows XP 32/64bit, Vista 32/64bit, Windows 7 32/64bit
- Supports ad-hoc and infrastructure mode
- Supports Sony PSP X-Link for joyful online gaming for Windows XP
- Seamlessly compatible with 802.11n/b/g products