The black CDJ-850 Performance Multi Player by Pioneer is a CD/USB audio deck capable of playing WAV, AIFF, MP3, and AAC files. The bright and detailed display assists in fast music identification and selection.
The CDJ-850 has a front loading CD drive, which can read manufactured audio CDs as well as CD-R/RW's. External storage devices, such as flash drives, connect to the type A USB port on the top panel. The CDJ can utilize these sources without any assistance from a computer.
One touch tempo-sensing looping functions make the CDJ-850 excellent for very involved DJ sets. Instead of spending time tweaking the loop, you can be one step ahead in your mix.
The CDJ-850 can also transmit MIDI signal from its back panel type B USB connection, which allows control of third party DJ software from a laptop. The built-in HID technology often eliminates the need for a control disc.
The CDJ-850 has a professional-level feature set suitable for all DJs, including helpful tools for beginners.
- Includes rekordbox Software
- The CDJ-850 includes rekordbox, a music management program that catalogs your music library. rekordbox analyzes and prepares files to be used with CDJ turntables.
- Compatible with Various File Formats
- The CDJ-850 can play MP3, AAC, WAV and AIFF files.
- USB Port
- Located on top of the CDJ-850, a USB port enables connection to an external storage device, minimizing the need for a laptop.
- Tag List
- During a set, songs can be tagged to later create playlists. Up to 1,000 can be added to a single tag list.
- Advanced Auto Beat Loop
- 1, 2, 4, and 8 beat loops can be instantly created with the push of a button. The CDJ-850 automatically senses the track's tempo to provide an exact loop time.
- Rich Display For Quick And Easy Music Selection
- The CDJ-850 clearly displays a track's title, artist and BPM to make music selection easy. A single rotary selector allows you to navigate files and folders quickly. A waveform display shows the user a dynamics overview for the entire song at once, enabling a DJ to predict the flow and adapt it to fit the set.
- Software Compatibility
- The CDJ-850 is compatible with third-party DJ software, allowing it to be used as an audio interface. HID technology enables easy, precise control of Digital Vinyl Systems without time-coded discs.