The Panasonic AW-HE120K HD PTZ Camera (Black) is a high definition, remotely controllable PTZ camera. This camera is an effective solution for use in institutional and business settings, houses of worship, indoor sports facilities, and for high resolution monitoring of a variety of spaces. The 3x 1/3" 2.2 MP U.L.T. MOS Sensors allow this camera to capture sharp, high definition imagery in a range of formats from 1080/60i to 480/60p. The quick and accurate pan/tilt range offers a wide variety of camera placement settings and supports wireless IP control or the wired RS-422 protocol. 20x zoom allows you to hone in on precise locations while the HD lens with a maximum f/1.6 aperture and minimum 32.5mm (35mm equivalent) focal length provides room for wide views and low lighting conditions. A built-in neutral density filter and DRS (Dynamic Range Stretch) work in conjunction with 16-axis color correction to give you even more control of your resulting images.
- High Resolution HD Imagery
- Featuring 3x 1/3" 2.2MP MOS sensors, this camera is capable of producing high definition video in 1080i, 1080p, and 720p formats, as well as standard definition 480i, 480p, 576i, and 576p formats. You can easily switch between formats from the menu screen, providing a smooth transition from SD to HD environments. Dynamic Range Stretch (DRS) helps to minimize saturation and prevents blocking up shadows and blowing highlights. A built-in 4-position ND filter also helps with controlling exposure while 16-axis color correction allows you to fine tune your imagery directly from the camera.
- Broad Pan and Tilt Range with Quick Movements
- Offering a panning range of +/- 175° and a tilt range from -30° to +210°, this camera has a wide versatility of viewing angles suitable for a variety of indoor situations. It also features a noise level of NC35 when panning or tilting, which is quiet enough to not disturb the environment during weddings, theater performances, or other locations where sound is of high importance. The high speed 60°/second make this camera ideal for use during sporting events or other situations where fast-paced, frenetic activity occurs. You can also utilize up to 100 different camera and lens preset positions for situations that require a variety of fixed angle shots or for operation by non-technical personnel.
- Simple Functionality and Installation
- The compact and lightweight design of the camera provides several ways of mounting and promotes simple cabling and attachment to walls or ceilings. Once installed, remote operation is possible as well as support for the standard wired RS-422 protocol. Direct and web-based IP remote control is also supported, permitting the camera to be controlled from an ordinary, off-site browser-equipped computer.