This 4x1 HDMI Home Entertainment Switcher Kit with Remote and Cables from Iogear allows you to connect up to four HDMI sources (such as DVRs, cable boxes, Blu-ray players, game consoles, phones, cameras, computers, AV receivers, and camcorders) to one HDMI-enabled display and enjoy easy, remote-controlled switching among the devices. The included IR remote is a much simpler solution for source switching than your TV's on-screen menu – or just press the buttons on the switcher's front panel.
In addition, the small form factor of the switcher makes it easy and convenient to connect and disconnect a portable device such as a camcorder – you won't have to dig into the cable spaghetti that no doubt lurks behind your entertainment center.
The kit includes three 6' HDMI cables and two 10' HDMI cables.
- 4x HDMI inputs and 1x HDMI output
- Works with Blu-ray/DVD players, DVRs, video game consoles, media servers, computers, set-top boxes, cameras, and more
- HDMI-certified and HDCP-compliant
- Maintains the 480p, 720p, 1080i, or 1080p resolution of your video sources
- Supports computer resolutions up to WUXGA (1920 x 1200), including VGA, SVGA, XGA, and SXGA
- Easily switch by using the remote control or the push-buttons on the front panel of the unit
- IR remote control included
- Front-panel LEDs display port and power status
- Backward-compatible with DVI devices with a DVI (male) to HDMI (female) adapter (sold separately)