The USB 2.0 External VGA Video Card Multi-Language Version from Iogear lets you connect an extra monitor to your desktop PC or laptop's USB port. The connected monitor can be configured to either clone your primary screen or extend the Windows desktop allowing visibility of more applications at the same time.
The Video Card driver used to control the extra screen uses very little computer resource and offers a gamut of screen resolutions and color depths. This ensures that there is little difference in performance between a directly connected screen and a screen connected through the USB 2.0 external video card.
- Office Use
- View large spreadsheets across two screens with display continuityMultitask more effectively without overlapping windowsOpen attachments on one screen while reading email on the other
- Mobile Use
- Do multiple screen displays and presentations without bringing another computer
- Graphic Use
- Use second display for pallets/tools
- Data Entry Use
- Type documents on one screen while viewing reference material on the other
- Wall Street
- Use a notebook for viewing multiple screensView charts and live data at the same time
- View videos/TV on one screen and your desktop on the other screen
- Easily connect additional monitors using a USB 2.0 CableEnjoy resolutions of up to 1280 x 1024 at 24 bit colorAllows for effortless multitaskingBus powered - no external power supply neededSupports usage through powered KVMP's or USB hubs