The small black MS-DSLR1 Messenger Bag from Porta Brace is a rough and ready shoulder bag for the get-around photographer who needs a compact, lightweight bag with plenty of space for gear. It's rated to hold your DSLR with a medium zoom lens attached as well as two, small, extra lenses in a bag that contains movable internal dividers. In addition, there's a small internal zippered pouch that can hold batteries, cables, adapters, filters, or other small accessories. To compliment that, the underside of the front flap contains three see-thru pockets that are sized for memory cards, personal ID, cleaning cloths, or other small items.
The bag is made from tough 1000-D Cordura nylon and is water-resistant. No worries about being caught in inclement weather. The front flap is designed for fast access to your gear with its strong snap buckle. The bottom of the bag has a neat little feature - a touch fastened, fold-out flap lined with anti-slid material to accommodate a small tripod or monopod.
The shoulder strap is wide and comfortable at the shoulder pad area. The entire strap is also removable as well as adjustable. Whether you're a pro or amateur, the HDSLR Messenger Bag is sized for a day's casual shooting around town or a gig shooting a press conference.
- Water-resistant 1000-D Cordura nylon
- Internal zippered pocket for small accessories
- Three see-thru pockets on inside front cover for memory cards, ID
- Removable, adjustable shoulder strap
- Configurable interior dividers
- Quick access snap buckle
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 29.0" (73.7 cm)
5D Mark II