The Black Widow Holster Kit from Spider Camera Holster provides you with a comfortable way to wear your camera on your hip and have it at the ready when the shot appears. Using your camera's tripod quick release plate, the Black Widow fits on either your own belt or Black Widow's Belt and permits rapid release of the camera when you need it. It's secure since the camera locks back into place when you replace it back on your hip.
The beauty of the system is that it leaves you hands free to pursue other endeavors such as hiking, cell phones, eating or talking on your cell phone. Your camera remains securely attached to the holster, moving smoothly with your body as you move through the streets.
It's a small lightweight unit that can be stored in your gear bag or luggage when you travel. Since it is so small and unobtrusive, it's a discrete unit that can be worn either over or under your coat - almost like a cowboy might wear his six shooter. Simple attach your camera to your tripod's quick release unit and then to the Black Widow Holster. It's an all-in-one way to have your DSLR with you while eliminating traditional straps that can often be the cause of neck or back irritation. The included Black Widow Pad offers additional cushioning against your body and makes the system even more comfortable to wear. The pad includes an elastic, touch fastened loop that can either be tucked away or used to secure your camera against your body for additional comfort. This feature will be a benefit when you're on the trail or street for long periods.
- Eliminates Stress on Neck and Back
- Eliminates the hassle of dangling cameras and twisted straps. No more strap problems when bending down
- Leaves Hands and Upper Body Free
- Your hands are free when they need to be - so go ahead, climb that incline, ride that roller coaster, eat that pretzel
- Built-in Security
- The Black Widow locks-in your camera each time it's placed into the holster. This provides maximum security in active shooting situations and doubles as a theft deterrent
- Use Your Belt or Theirs
- Use Spider's special Black Widow Belt or use your own sturdy belt
- Black Widow Weight Guide for Cameras
2 lb (0.9 kg) - use the Black Widow with your own belt
2 lb - 4 lb (0.9 - 1.8 kg) - use the Black Widow Belt and Black Widow Pad for increased comfort