Show your entertainment center who's boss with the Harmony 650 Advanced Universal Remote. You'll be able to control the functions of up to five components like a TV, DVD or Blu-ray player, or gaming console, and more -- all from your favorite easy chair. So, you can put away the remotes for those five devices and have just one remote to keep on your coffee table.
All-told the Harmony 650 remote supports over 5,000 brands of equipment, so we feel pretty confident your collection of devices should be on the list. Plus, Harmony is constantly updating their database to accommodate the new components that you might add to your setup in the future.
On the technical side, the Harmony 650 has a very intuitive design making it easy to use. It features a brilliant, colorful screen so you can see icons and commands even in dim lighting, with backlit buttons for added visibility. These are also grouped according to how you use them, and shaped ergonomically.
With the one-click activity buttons, you can select what you want to do -- spending less time navigating and more time enjoying your programming. The remote can be programmed using your computer with the included software, which is compatible with both Mac and Windows for flexibility purposes. So after a quick setup, you're ready to command your entertainment from a single remote!
- Replaces 5 Remotes
- The Harmony 650 effectively replaces the remote control you're using for up to five of your home entertainment devices, so you can put away your jumble of controllers
- Supports 5000+ Brands
- Whether you have an aging VCR or a new Blu-ray player, you can be confident that your Harmony remote will control the devices you have today and the ones you add tomorrow
- Constantly Updated Device Database
- Harmony's database of compatible devices is always being updated, so it can control the equipment in your setup for years to come even when you add a new TV or Blu-ray player
- Color Screen
- You'll see just what you need, like icons for your favorite channels as well as the commands you need for the devices you're using. The smart display can even provide help if you need it
- Intuitive Design
- Buttons are grouped by how you use them, shaped so you can feel your way around, and backlit -- so you always know where you are
- One-Click Activity Buttons
- You won't need complicated lists of what to turn on or which button to select. Once you're set up, you just select what you want to do -- like "Watch a DVD" -- and the remote does the rest
- Guided Online Setup
- Connect the remote to your computer, and enter in what kind of equipment you have. Then, sit back and let the online software walk you through the setup process