The MFC-9125CN Network Color All-in-One Laser Printer from Brother combines a fast 19 pages/minute print and copy speed with color scanning and faxing. The printer uses a 4-cartridge ink system so you can keep print costs low by only replacing the color that runs out. Additionally, the printer has grayscale and black only modes so you don't waste color ink.
The 35-sheet ADF lets you easily scan and copy multipage one-sided documents in 1 easy step. Simply place the document into the feeder for hassle free copying and scanning. Thanks to the printer's Ethernet port, it's easy to share the printer with the other computers on your network - there's no need to buy a printer for each computer.
The machine's built-in fax modem lets you send faxes either from the machine itself or from the computer. The 33.6 Kbps modem allows you to send and receive faxes in both black and white as well as in color. The built-in memory can store up to 500 pages so you won't have to worry about running out of paper. The built-in phonebook makes it easy to send faxes to individuals or groups in 1 easy step.
- Print & copy up to 19 ppm in color or black
- Up to 600 x 2400 dpi resolution
- Ethernet and Hi-Speed USB 2.0 interfaces
- Adjustable 250-sheet capacity paper tray for letter or legal size paper and a single-sheet manual feed slot for envelopes
- 33.6K bps fax modem with storage for up to 500 pages
- 35-page capacity auto document feeder
- High-quality color scanning up to 19200 x 19200 dpi (interpolated) resolution