The D1 by Audioengine is a 24-bit 192 kHz audio interface with a built-in digital-to-analog converter. Offering both USB and optical inputs, the D1 is ideal for upgrading the sound of your computer as well as your TV, Apple TV, DVD/Blu-ray player and more.The D1 is USB powered and features a built-in headphone amp making it a great solution as a portable headphone preamp as well. It is both Mac and PC compatible and offers simple, plug and play compatibility via USB with no drivers required.
- Features a 24-bit 192 kHz digital-to-analog converter for high-quality digital audio output
- Built-in headphone amp provides enhanced output for your computer or portable audio device
- USB powered, Mac or PC plug and play compatibility with no drivers to install
- USB and optical S/PDIF inputs provide versatile digital input options
- HD audio with low jitter using the AK4396 digital audio converter