The Swann SWDVK-825508 8 Channel DVR with Smartphone Viewing & 8 CCD Cameras offers real-time digital video recording and monitoring, turning your computer into a surveillance hub. The built-in 500GB hard drive (expandable up to 2TB) provides plenty of space to store the recorded footage.
The DVR8-2550 supports up to D1 resolution, and frame rates of up to 120 fps. You can choose from manual, motion, and schedule modes to record videos as per your requirements. Videos are watermarked with date and time, enabling you to find incident footage and transfer events without too much hassle.
The included PRO-580 CCD cameras features a 1/4" Sony color sensor and 3.6mm lens to deliver enhanced quality imagery at resolutions up to 480 TVL. Each camera is equipped with 12 IR LEDs that have a lifespan of approximately 10,000 hours, and provide a viewing range of 50'.
Recorded videos can be viewed locally, over the internet or on a 3G smart devices (iPhone, iPad, Blackberry, Android, Windows Mobile 6, and Symbian). You can transfer the recorded video to a USB flash drive or send it to a server via internet for backup. The DVR can be automatically configured to a router having UPnP (Universal Plug n Play) capability.
- Superior Imagery
- 1/4" Sony color sensor and 3.6mm lens
- High quality imagery at resolutions up to 480 TVL
- Camera automatically switches between color and grayscale according to changes in ambient lighting
- Night vision range of 50' (15m) in zero illumination (0 Lux)
- Automatic gain control adjusts the signal strength to maintain a constant brightness level
- Backlight compensation adjusts video gain to correct the exposure when the object being captured is in front of a bright light
- Recorded videos are stored in the H.264 format that helps reduce video file sizes without compromising on quality
- Supports up to D1 resolution and frame rates of up to 120 fps (combined)
- Manual, motion and schedule recording modes
- Advanced motion detection recording saves time and space
- 500GB hard drive
- Videos are watermarked with date and time for authentication purposes
- Remote Surveillance
- You can view live and recorded videos over the internet or on a 3G smartphone (iPhone, iPad, Blackberry, Android, Windows Mobile 6, and Symbian)
- Email alerts can be configured to your smartphone
- Controlled via mouse or remote control
- UPnP (Universal Plug n Play) technology allows the DVR to be automatically configured to a router (having UPnP capability)
- Multiplex Operation
- Allows you to view and record up to 4 video streams simultaneous
- VGA connection can be used for connecting the DVR to a PC or LCD for monitoring
- Recorded video can be stored on a USB flash drive
- Weather Proof Camera Construction
- Rugged aluminum alloy and ABS plastic construction
- IP67 ensures smooth operation in dry and wet conditions
- Power is drawn from a 12VDC power supply