The Swann Home Wireless Alarm System combines multiple types of sensors, alarm zones, 2 different operation modes, and wireless technology to give you a convenient cost effective security solution for almost all environments. This DIY alarm system protects your property without charging any ongoing monitoring fees. This system includes 2 PIR motion sensors, 2 window / doorway sensors, a 110 db anti-intrusion siren, 1 touch alarm control unit, 2 keypad remote controls, and 8 window deterrent stickers.
Two battery powered motion sensors placed at strategic positions detect movement in your room. The window / doorways sensors cover vulnerable entry points such as back doors or windows. Both sensors, when triggered activate the siren, which then emits an ear piercing sound, loud enough to alert the whole neighborhood. Via a cable (included), the siren is connected to the main control panel, which is powered by an adapter, also included.
Arming and disarming of the system is done by simply entering your passcode into the main control unit. After you activate the alarm system you get a 30 second time frame to enter or exit without triggering the alarm. Additionally, you get two remote controls, which can be used to disarm the system upon your return. With 8 window deterrent stickers, when attached in full view, this alarm system allows you to send a strong message to potential burglars about the risks of entering your home.
- Wireless DIY alarm system for protecting your property with no ongoing monitoring fees
- 2 Window/Doorway Sensors & 2 PIR motion sensors trigger an audible siren, capable of delivering a deafening 110 decibels of sound
- Anti-intrusion siren connected to the keypad control panel via the included cable, and the control panel powered using the included adapter
- 8 window deterrent stickers send a strong message to potential burglars and greatly decrease the chances of being broken into
- Wireless Security
- Battery powered sensors operate on 3 x AAA batteries (not included)
- No false alarms
- Remote controls for operating the system