The user-friendly JVC GZ-E10 Full HD Everio Camcorder (Black) shoots Full HD 1920 x 1080 video and can output 1080/60p video as well. It uses memory card technology to store your recordings and features an SD/SDHC/SDXC memory card slot. The GZ-E10 has a back-illuminated 1/5.8" 1.5MP CMOS image sensor, a mini HDMI output and Konica Minolta HD lens. The high-quality HD lens supports 40x optical zoom in high-definition, 70x dynamic zoom in standard-definition and 200x digital zoom in both HD and SD formats. The camcorder has a FALCONBRID engine and a 2.7" LCD display for easy recording and instant playback.
The GZ-E10 also features several other user-friendly shooting controls and options. It's equipped with an Advanced Image Stabilizer and Super LoLux. It features Intelligent AUTO and Auto REC. Plus, it even supports Time-Lapse REC as well. The GZ-E10 has Face Detection technology, K2 technology and an integrated zoom microphone. With attributes like this, anyone can become a master videographer.
While all these handy tools may take some of the guesswork out of recording, it's always nice to have some easy-to-use editing software back at the house. The GZ-E10 comes integrated with Everio MediaBrowser 4. The PC software allows you to upload your videos quickly, select your favorite scenes and make them even more attractive. If you get done with a recording and can't wait to share it with friends and family, the GZ-E10's integrated mini HDMI output makes it possible to connect the camcorder directly to your HDTV. Once connected, you can share all your video clips on the big screen in breathtaking 1080/60p HD.
- Full HD 1920 x 1080 Recording
- The GZ-E10 is capable of recording 1920 x 1080 resolution AVCHD video. Plus, it supports 1080/60p output as well. Enjoy uncompromising picture quality on any HDTV that accepts 1080p input via HDMI
- Super LoLux
- Low light performance is one of the key factors for quality video. The GZ-E10's Super LoLux ensures superior sensitivity to low light. With a back-illuminated CMOS sensor, you can capture clear images with precise colors even in low light. No worry while indoors or in dark situations
- Advanced Image Stabilizer
- The camcorder features JVC's Advanced Image Stabilizer (A.I.S.) for effective camera-shake compensation. It expands the effective area at wide angle, delivering powerful compensation for camera shake while maintaining HD quality. You'll be able to enjoy stable results even if you're walking or jogging alongside your subject
- 40x Optical Zoom
- In high-definition you can use the 40x optical zoom or the powerful 200x digital zoom. When shooting in standard-definition, you can use the 70x dynamic zoom or the 200x digital zoom. You'll be able to zoom in on subjects that are far away without any picture degradation
- Zoom Microphone
- The zooming microphone changes the focal point to match the picture, so you can always hear what you see. Sound focus changes from wide to tele. This reduces stereo separation and increases mic gain when zooming
- SD/SDHC/SDXC Card Slot
- Just insert a compatible memory card (sold separately) into the SD/SDHC/SDXC card slot and you're ready to shoot. The camcorder will support up to a 64GB SDXC card
- HD/SD Dual Format
- Standard-definition recording is available for broad compatibility and even longer recording
- Intelligent AUTO
- Automatically selects the optimal settings wherever you point the camera. Get the best possible shot anytime
- K2 Technology
- Restores the sound details lost during compression for high-quality audio playback
- Everio MediaBrowser 4 (Provided in Camera)
- Everio MediaBrowser 4 editing and file management software comes bundled with your camcorder (Windows only)