The JuicedLink DT414 4-Channel DSLR Camera Microphone Preamplifier delivers quality audio to anyone using a DSLR camera for professional video applications. The DT414 features 2 XLR microphone inputs (no phantom power).
In addition, a stereo 1/8" (3.5mm) input may be used as an unbalanced microphone input, or camera audio input for playback monitoring. The JuicedLink DT414 features audio controls on the front, a 4-segment LED meter, 9V battery operation, and mounts onto any DSLR camera.
Note! The DT414 and DT454 are similar except the DT414 doesn't include AGC disabling or phantom power
- 4 microphone channels (2 XLR, 2 unbalanced)
- Low-noise preamplifiers
- 4 segment LED (each right/left)
- 2 sensitivity settings; adjustable
- Meters are valuable for use with the new 5DMKII firmware, which does not show meters during recording
- 30dB low-noise type max gain (single ended, stereo)
- Headphone Amplifier
- Playback Monitoring