The BG-C2.2 Battery Grip for Canon 5D Mark II from Vello is a battery grip designed for use specifically with the Canon EOS 5D Mark II Digital SLR camera, and accepts one or two Canon LP-E6 batteries. With two batteries installed, your shooting time is effectively doubled. Moreover, when one battery is drained, it can be removed and recharged while you continue shooting with the other battery. In addition, the BG-C2.2 can utilize 6 AA batteries (alkaline, Ni-MH, lithium or nickel-manganese) and comes with a battery tray designed to hold the AA batteries as well as one for the LP-E6 batteries.
The design of a battery grip offers a comfortable and secure way in which to hold your DSLR, especially in the vertical position. And the BG-C2.2 comes with an alternate shutter release button, AF start button, AF point selection, AE lock/FE lock button, multi-function button and main dial to facilitate shooting when held vertically. The BG-C2.2 features an anti-slip rubber grip to further improve handling, a tripod socket to mount your camera directly to a tripod and a wonderful touch: a holder for the camera's battery door so as not to lose it when the battery grip is installed.
Note: Batteries sold separately.
- Compatible with the Canon 5D Mark II Digital SLR camera.
- Includes a secondary shutter release button, AF start button, AF point selection, AE lock/FE lock button, multi function button, and main dial.
- Accepts up to 2 LP-E6 batteries to effectively double the camera's battery life.
- The included AA battery holder allows you to use 6 AA batteries (alkaline, Ni-MH, lithium or nickel-manganese) for added convenience.
- Features anti-slip rubber gripping and a securely locking battery chamber door.
- Contains a camera battery door holder to store the camera's battery chamber door when the grip is mounted.