The Monotron DELAY Analog Ribbon Synthesizer by Korg is a pocket sized, all-analog synthesizer optimized for sound effects with a miniature ribbon keyboard, built-in speaker, headphone jack and 1/8" (3.5 mm) mini Aux input. In addition to its analog oscillator, filter and LFO, it also provides an essential Space Delay for swooping, cosmic type sounds.
Play the keyboard with a swiping finger motion across the ribbon and discover a wealth of possibilities for performances, DJs and entertainment. The Monotron DELAY features the same analog (VCF) filter found in the legendary Korg MS-10 and MS-20; and the VCF and LFO sections provide seemingly limitless programming. Its portable, pocket-sized design can be taken nearly anywhere and powered with just two AAA batteries.
- True analog synthesizer with ribbon keyboard and waveshape, rate and intensity control
- Space delay and VCF with time, feedback and cutoff control
- Features the same classic analog filter found in the legendary Korg MS-10 and MS-20
- Filter any external source using the fun, intuitive controls and audio input jack
- LFO modulates pitch and filter cutoff
- Portable, battery operated and pocket-sized design
- Internal speaker or 1/8" headphone jack allows you to play it most anywhere