Do you feel as though your iPhone just doesn't, well, DO enough? With the ioShutter Shutter Release Cable With N3 Connector from ioShutter, you can use your underachieving device to control your DSLR camera--Timelapse, Bulb, Timer, Sound trigger and a ShakeToTake movement trigger.
Using this 2.95' (90 cm) release cable and the free app (which can be downloaded from the Apple App Store) on an iPhone4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone3, iPod Touch gen 4, iPad1, or iPad2, you have control over your DSLR. Timer, Bulb, Timelapse, Sound Trigger, and ShakeToTake functions are available and will operate together--use a Sound trigger for a Timer exposure, use Timer for a Bulb exposure, or ShakeToTake to trigger a Timelapse exposure. This release cable is also compatible with the Pro App available for sale separately in the App Store. The Pro App expands the functionality of the modes.
This cable is compatible with a variety of cameras. These cameras have been lab tested for compatibility:5D Mark III, 5D Mark II, 5D, 7D, EOS 1D X, EOS-1D Mark IV, EOS-1Ds Mark III, EOS-1Ds MARK II, EOS-1Ds, EOS-1D Mark III, EOS-1D MARK II, EOS-1D MARK IIN, EOS-1D, EOS 10D, 20D, 30D, 40D, 50D, EOS D60 (from 2002) EOS D30 (from 2000), EOS 3 and EOS 1V.
- Control your DSLR using your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch
- ioShutter includes a 20-second and 60-second timer for more time to set your shot up with or without you in it. Bulb mode offers 60-, 90- and 120-second slow shutter speeds for fantastic night photography. Timelapse offers three options to enable you to begin making your own timelapse movies.
- Sound trigger and ShakeToTake--for the first time, you can easily and affordably trigger your camera with sound using ioShutter. Clap, laugh, scream, bang stuff and it will fire your camera.
- Multi functionality: almost every function can work with the others. Want a sound to trigger a timer countdown? No problem! How about timer triggering a Bulb exposure? Easy! ShakeToTake to start a Timelapse program? At your fingertips!
- The ioShutter app is compatible with iPhone4, iPhone3GS, iPhone3, iPod touch gen4, iPad1 and iPad2.
- With Pro App (available separately), you can schedule the Timer using Calendar functionality, run a Time Lapse for days, set the dB level for Sound Trigger, program your iDevice's movement sensors and more!
Fully compatible with:
5D Mark III, 5D Mark II, 5D, 7D, EOS 1D X, EOS-1D Mark IV, EOS-1Ds Mark III, EOS-1Ds MARK II, EOS-1Ds, EOS-1D Mark III, EOS-1D MARK II, EOS-1D MARK IIN, EOS-1D, EOS 10D, 20D, 30D, 40D, 50D, EOS D60 (from 2002) EOS D30 (from 2000), EOS 3 and EOS 1V.
Additional Features With Optional Pro App
- Totally programmable timer, including scheduling functionality. Use your device's calendar and clock to schedule your camera's shutter, or other ioShutter functions.
- Bulb mode becomes fully customizable to any shutter speed you desire.
- Timelapse can be set to any interval and duration.
- Sound trigger allows you to set the dB level and duration of sound before the camera, or another function, is activated.
- Pro ShakeToTake is multi-directional, dialing in exactly what motion sets your camera, or another function, off.