If you want to watch movies, play games, listen to music, or maybe even browse the Internet from portable devices and mirror the screen on your HDTV, LinkCast Wireless HD Audio/Video System from Atlona could make a useful addition to your living room or dedicated home theater space.
The LinkCast also lets you connect to a projector or A/V receiver -- without any messy cabling. The unit sends HD video and digital audio wirelessly through walls, floors and even doors from up to 40 feet away so you can keep your equipment out of sight and keep your space looking tidy.
To get started, simply plug the HDMI dongle (System Expander) into your chosen device and connect the main unit to your HDTV with an HDMI cable. If you purchase additional Atlona System Expanders, the unit can support up to five of your home entertainment devices.
- Watch movies, play games, listen to music, browse the Internet from portable devices and see content displayed on your HDTV or projector
How It Works
- Plug the HDMI dongle (System Expander) into your chosen device and connect the main unit to your HDTV with an HDMI cable
- Supports 1080p (1920 x 1080) HD resolution
- Full 3D HDTV video support
- High-Speed HDMI HDCP-compliant connections
- Up to 8 channels of digital surround sound (via HDMI connection)
- Supports up to 5 devices using additional System Expanders; sold separately