The D-Link DCS-6113 Full HD Day and Night Dome Network Camera records high-quality HD footage at 15 fps with its 1/2.7" 2 MP progressive CMOS sensor. It features a fixed 4.0 mm lens with a digital zoom capability of up to 16x and a 73.5° horizontal field of view that allows for monitoring wide areas. Integrated IR LEDs allow for recording in grayscale at a minimum illumination of 0 Lux. With the help of the built-in infrared cut removable filter, the camera offers crisp color images in day time and grayscale images in low-light conditions.
Supporting 3G mobile video, the Dome Camera enables viewing of live videos on a 3G mobile phone, anywhere within your 3GPP service area.
Videos are recorded in H.264, MPEG4, or MJPEG compression formats for uncompromised bandwidth efficiency and better utilization of network resources. In addition, the Fixed Network Dome Camera also supports H.264/MPEG-4 multicast streaming, which enables you to view content with support from a multicast IP address on the network.
The Dome Camera allows you to easily adjust various recording features like the image quality and size and the frame rate depending upon the type of location being monitored. In addition, the camera offers a provision for configuring up to 5 privacy masking zones per camera for excluding certain spaces from the image.
You can set the camera to start recording automatically when it detects movement in the motion detection window, which can be configured separately for each camera. Another flexible recording option is provided by the 3-axis gimbal that allows you to manually position the lens at any angle for monitoring complex surroundings.
Using the built-in Samba client, the DCS-6113 Camera can record videos directly on any NAS (Network Attached Storage) device. Alternately, videos can also be recorded by the camera on a microSD card via the onboard microSD Card slot.
The time-stamping feature permanently prints each frame with the original recording time, allowing the footage to be used as evidence. The integrated electronic tamper detection system promptly notifies you when it observes an attempt to disrupt or damage the camera.
Apart from this, the IP surveillance solution features the D-ViewCam software that allows you to manage up to 32 network cameras, set e-mail alert notifications, set recording schedules, and trigger motion detection to record directly to your hard drive. This software can also be used to upload your business floor plan and create a layout of the exact locations of your cameras, thereby simplifying camera management.
The built-in Power over Ethernet (802.3af) supplies power to the Dome Camera from the network itself without any extra wiring for auxiliary power outlets.
- Provides excellent imagery at a resolution up to 1920 x 1080 @ 15fps
- 1/2.7" progressive CMOS sensor
- 4 mm fixed length lens with a 16x digital zoom
- Built-in IR cut removable filter allows for crisp color images during the day and grayscale images in low-light conditions
- 3-axis gimbal allows manual positioning of the lens at any angle, offering greater viewing flexibility
- Allows you to adjust parameters like image quality and size and the frame rate depending on the type of location being monitored
- Configurable WDR, white balance, shutter speed, brightness, saturation, contrast, and sharpness
- Records at 0 Lux of illumination with its integrated IR LEDs
- Allows exclusion of certain spaces within a selected area for confidentiality purposes
- Enables you to view live video data on a 3G mobile phone capable of RTSP (Real Time Streaming Protocol) in real-time anywhere within your 3GPP service area
- H.264/MPEG-4 multicast streaming enables you to view content with support from a multicast IP address on the network
2-way Audio Support
- 2-way audio by Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) allows you to communicate with visitors or potential intruders from your base station using an external microphone and speaker
Multiple Compression Formats
- Supports recording in H.264, MPEG4, or MJPEG compression formats for uncompromised bandwidth efficiency and better utilization of network resources
- Records video in case of any movement in the motion detection windows, which can be configured separately for each camera
- For monitor up to 32 cameras on a single computer screen
- Sends e-mail alert notifications and triggers motion detection
- Adjusts the image size and quality
- Offers custom recording schedules
- Flip / mirror image functionality
- Allows you to upload a floor plan with the exact location of your cameras
- Each frame is permanently stamped with its original recording time
- Prevents tampering of the recorded footage
- Integrated electronic tamper detection system promptly notifies you when it detects any tampering attempts on the camera such as redirecting, defocusing, blocking or spray-painting
Digital I/O Ports
- Allows external devices such as IR sensors, switches, and alarm relays to be connected to the camera
- Built-in Samba client can record directly on any NAS (Network Attached Storage) device
- MicroSD card slot for recording videos directly on an external storage card
Power Over Ethernet Option
- Built-in Power over Ethernet (802.3af) supplies power to the camera from the network itself without any extra wiring for auxiliary power outlets
- Ensures compatibility with IP products of other manufacturers such as video analytics products and Video Management Systems
- For communication of IP products in a security area