The Bosch 8-Channel Digital Video Recorder (500 GB) is a fully integrated, stand-alone video and audio recording system that is ready to be used right out of the box. Equipped with a built-in web server, the digital recorder allows browser-based video management via the included Control Center Software. It supports real-time viewing, recording, and playback in up to 4CIF resolution, and can control up to 8 cameras simultaneously. It supports SVGA resolution for live viewing with a digital zoom of up to 2x.
The 8-channel DVR enables viewing and recording of camera footage without the need for any additional software. Multiple video and audio signal recording along with live multi-screen viewing and simultaneous playback is provided via its 8-channel, real-time H.264 recording and dual streaming capabilities. H.264 compression enables high-quality video recording without compromising on network resources. Storage is provided with a single SATA hard drive.
The 8-channel DVR also comes with extensive alarm handling functions and telemetry control. One of the alarm functions includes motion detection in user-defined areas of the image on any camera input.
Easy-to-use Recording Solution
- Stand-alone DVR that is ready to be used straight out of the box
- Real-time viewing, recording, and playback in up to 4CIF resolution
- No additional software required for recording or viewing
- Records videos at CIF, 2CIF, and 4CIF resolutions
- Supports SVGA video standard with PAL / NTSC auto-detection
- Automatic gain adjustment for each video input
- Up to 2x digital zoom
- H.264 compression helps deliver high-quality imagery at low data rates
- Simultaneously controls up to 8 cameras
- RS232/RS485 used for camera controls
- Compatible with Bosch cameras as well as those from other manufacturers
- Offers simultaneous composite and VGA video outputs
- Up to 500 GB of storage capacity
- Storage is provided via a single SATA hard drive
Stand-alone Video Solution
- Allows for browser-based video management via the included Control Center Software, which includes remote viewing, playback, control and configuration