The Lorex LBC6041 Super Resolution Weatherproof Night Vision Security Camera is ideal for video surveillance at all times, day and night. It has a 1/3" color image sensor that captures high-quality images with a resolution of up to 600 TVL (720 x 480 effective pixels). The LBC6041 camera has a 3.6mm lens with a 78° field-of-view to cover a wide surveillance area.
During the day, the light filtering technology in the camera automatically blocks the infrared light to give you accurate colors, while the anti-glare technology keeps the video sharp, focused, and true-to-life, even in bright ambient light. The camera automatically switches to night mode in low-light conditions; it employs 24 IR LEDs that illuminate the surveillance area up to 80' (24.38 m). The split-glass design of the camera minimizes internal IR reflection and ensures clear and crisp video footage at night. Furthermore, the auto-light compensation feature prevents the smudged/washout effect and you get to see the subject with superior close-up recognition in night vision footage.
With a sun-shield and an IP66-rated housing, this camera is weather resistant and can be used at extreme temperatures ranging from -22 to 122°F (-30 to 50°C).
- High-Resolution Images
- 1/3" color image sensor to capture images at a resolution of up to 600 TVL
- 3.6mm lens with a 78° field-of-view to cover a wide surveillance area
- Excellent Color Reproduction
- Anti-glare feature for producing clear images under bright lighting conditions
- Split glass design to minimize internal IR reflection
- Accurate colors with Lorex’s automatic light filtering technology
- Long-Range Night Vision
- 24 IR LEDs for night vision up to 80' (24.38 m) in 0 lux luminance (total darkness)
- Automatic light filtering technology also switches between color and B&W as per changes in lighting
- BrightNight viewing with enhanced low-light image sensor
- Close-up recognition at night with auto-light compensation prevents wash-out effect
- Vandal-Resistant & Weatherproof Housing
- IP66-rated, weather-resistant aluminum housing for indoor/outdoor installation
- ImageCool technology ensures the camera functions reliably over a wide range of temperature from -22 to 122°F (-30 to 50°C)
- Includes a 60' (18 m) cable and a wall mount bracket with a cable pass-through channel
- Vandal-resistant housing with a cable pass-through mount to protect the cables from physical damage