The AverMedia NEH6216HP Plus 16-channel Hybrid Embedded Linux DVR with its hybrid capability and intelligent streaming, supports streaming in H.264, MPEG4, and MJPEG video formats. This hybrid DVR records at CIF, Half D1, and D1 resolutions (NTSC and PAL), and supports both IP and analog cameras. A single channel supports IP cameras having resolutions of up to 5 MP, with a total of 16 MP for all channels.
The DVR provides ample storage space with 4 SATA (up to 3 TB each) and 1 eSATA hard disk support. POS functionality enables you to search for a specific video recording using the transaction time of that event. It also offers video search by date, time, and channel, making it easy to locate desired footage quickly.
This 16-channel Hybrid Embedded Linux DVR uses Gigabit LAN for a high speed network connection. It offers 16 audio inputs, 1 audio output, 1 microphone input with 2 outputs for spot-monitors, and a 16 channel loop through feature for analog signals.
Additionally, this unit features 2 ports for RS485 and RS232 signals (PTZ control), 3 USB front ports for a keyboard or data transfer, USB mouse, and remote control interface for user control.
- Records at CIF, Half D1, and D1 resolutions (NTSC and PAL)
- IP cameras with a resolution of up to 5 MP are supported for a single channel, with a total of 16 MP for all the channels
- Supports H.264, MPEG4, and MJPEG video format streaming
- Dual streaming for analog video to provide up to 240 fps during remote monitoring
Ample Storage and Data Back-up
- H.264 compression technology allows for high-quality images at low data rates
- 4 SATA (up to 3 TB each) and 1 eSATA hard disk support for recording videos
- Data can be archived at high-speeds via the three USB 2.0 ports
High-speed Network Connectivity
- Uses a Gigabit LAN for a high speed network connection
POS Integration and Advanced iPOS Function
- POS functionality enables searching for a specific video using the transaction time of that event
- iPOS function provides advanced POS management
Remote Software Integration
- CM3000/CM3000 Gold, Remote Console, PCViewer, iViewer for iPhone & iPad, iBBViewer, AndroidViewer, 3GViewer, JavaViewer, and SmartViewer for remote viewing
- Inputs - 16 audio and 1 microphone
- Outputs - 1 audio, 2 spot-monitors, and HDMI video output
- 16-channel loop through feature for analog signals