The 3D LED Lighted Print Viewer from Cyclopital3D permits you to view your 3D images like you've never seen them. Many of us remember the early days of stereo photography when simple viewers like the Realist and Stereomaster entertained us for hours. However, those viewers were film based and no longer an economically viable option. Now, Cyclopital3D has provided a means to enjoy the wonders of 3D photography utilizing the modern digital print technologies.
With its extra wide angle of view and clear bright color quality from its evenly illuminated ten white LEDs, your prints will take on an incredible quality that have more snap then when they were originally shot. The optics of the viewer are coated and achromatic and are designed to work perfectly with prints from the Fuji W3/W1 cameras. The unit works best with dye sublimated prints because they are not dot oriented and do not suffer from disturbing pixilation under magnification. The included detachable holder can accommodate up to ten prints at a time. As mentioned, they are viewed under white LED lamps that have constant color temperature of daylight balanced 5400 K and that have a lamp life of approximately 10,000 hours. Prints are easy on the eyes - no reflections and a much wider field of view than anything you've ever experienced. It's not IMAX but 47° wide view will make you feel as if you're truly involved in the scene and experience a sense of awe that digitally stitched panoramas, that are not even 3D, fail to deliver. The included template will rapidly and easily convert your images to 4 x 6” amazing 3D photos.
The Viewer operates on two AA batteries (included) and can provide up to six hours of continuous viewing. Rechargeable batteries can also be used for increased efficiency and enjoyment. The eye cups block any ambient light and are collapsible to accommodate eyeglasses, if necessary. The viewer itself is made from durable, lightweight polyurethane.
Stereoscopic photography has come a long way since the 50's and Cyclopital3D has taken it to the next and higher level.
- Efficient, white LED lamps provide bright, uniform illumination. Color temperature is 5000 K
- Portable, 6 hours of continuous viewing between charges on two AA batteries
- Stunningly wide 47° field of view accommodates ortho-stereo viewing for photos taken with the Fuji W3, W1 or other digital cameras capable of capturing wide angle stereo photos; easily convert Fuji images to standard 4 x 6" prints or photo-books
- Template for formatting with StereoPhoto Maker (SPM) included
- Fully-coated precision optics with large achromatic lenses and collapsible eye-cups
- Computer-free, easy viewing
- Focus adjustment allows glasses-free viewing for most people
- Tripod mount for tabletop viewing
- Crisp, bright viewing system that anyone can use comfortably