The 5 x 7' Chroma Pop Portable Blue Green Screen Studio from Digital Juice is a flexible and easy way to always have a perfect keying background when you need one. At 5 x 7', it's large enough for two-shot, horizontally or vertically, either in studio or location. When not needed, it quickly and neatly folds into a circle that is 1/3 its original size, similar in size to a bicycle tire - small enough to fit in the trunk of your car or storage closet.
The material is a durable high-grade polyester that can stand up to multiple pro or amateur use. The Chroma Pop brings an extra benefit to the table. It's backed with a 32 density foam that is not see-through so you need not worry about any bleed when shooting or when you drop in software.
The unit quickly pops open and stays open due to its strong spring steel frame. The frame is also designed to stay flat when in use. The frame is also supplied with various touch fastened loops by which you can hang it. Or, it can be supported with your C or traditional light stand. You can even simply prop it up against a wall.
The 5 x 7' Chroma Pop Portable Blue Green Screen Studio is easy to transport, store and use. It also solves the problem of purchasing multiple backgrounds. With its ease of use and flexibility, it can serve you in a wide variety of shooting scenarios.
- 2-in-1 Green and Blue Screen
- It doesn't matter which one you need because the double-sided Chroma Pop offers both options in one portable pop-up screen
- Compact and Portable
- Steel band frame that allows the unit to be collapsed into a much smaller size. Just use a small amount of force in the right place and the large screen is reduced to the size of a standard bicycle tire -- only it's much lighter and, thanks to a handy carrying case, easy to transport
- High-Quality Material
- The Chroma Key background fabric is constructed of a high-grade green and blue color polyester fabric fused together using 32 density foam. The unit's collapsible frame is made from hardened tempered spring steel making it strong, but flexible
- Not too big to get in the way, but big enough to do full body shots with two adults
- Easy to Use
- All it takes is the right twist of the wrist with a little pressure applied and the Chroma Pop screen responds, twisting into two halves and then collapsing into a 30" (76.2 cm) diameter circle. Expanding the Chroma Pop screen is even easier. Just give it a nudge in the right direction and the Chroma Pop screen does the rest -- practically expanding all by itself. Then it's a simple matter of using the Chroma Pop's many tabs or loops to secure the unit into place on a stand or against a wall, giving you a clean background for your subject matter