The Gemini MS-USB Portable PA System with USB Input is a lightweight, portable PA solution for musicians, instructors, fitness, public address and much more. The MS-USB supports playback of digital audio files from both SD-cards, and portable USB storage devices. The PA system features a integrated rechargeable battery that provides up to 12 hours of continuous operation on a single charge.
There are line and microphone inputs for connecting line devices and instruments, and a wired handheld microphone is included for immediate results in performances and speech applications right out of the box. An LCD display features track title and folder information. Transporting the MS-USB is effortless thanks to its built in casters and retractable handle. A speaker pole receptacle is built into the base for speaker pole mounting.
- Powered, mountable, 2-way speaker system for any portable sound application
- Built-in rechargeable battery with level indicator lasts up to 12 hours
- Three inputs: balanced mic input, instrument/mic input, aux input (stereo RCA)
- Link output jack
- Inputs for USB drive and SD card
- Controls for Search, Loop, Reloop, Repeat and Pitch (buttons & slider)
- LCD display for easy location of USB and SD card files
- Master Volume/Individual Gain Control for inputs 1 & 2
- Enhanced bass output creates a full, rich sound
- Professional quality microphone included
- Heavy-duty aluminum construction
- Two-wheel system with retractable handle for easy portability
- Pole mount receptacle enhances setup options