The ThinkPad X130e 0622-2HU 11.6" Notebook Computer (Black) from Lenovo takes the no-nonsense, business-oriented side of Lenovo ThinkPad notebooks and adds a touch of personality for customer-facing roles in small- to medium-sized businesses. The result is a slimmed down 11.6" notebook computer that weighs just under 4 pounds. This Lenovo notebook is also wrapped in a refined, soft matte black finish.
The 11.6" widescreen display is backlit with LED lamps, which is more energy efficient than their CCFL counterparts. The screen has a 16:9 aspect ratio and has an anti-glare finish. The 1366 x 768 native resolution is supported by integrated AMD Radeon HD 6320M graphics.
The system is powered by a dual-core 1.65GHz AMD E-450 accelerated processor. It also has 4GB of DDR3 RAM, a 320GB 7200rpm hard drive, a 4-in-1 media card reader, 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 3.0+HS, an integrated webcam and microphone. It also has built-in stereo speakers. Windows 7 Professional (64-bit) is the installed operating system.
- Dual-Core AMD E-450 Performance
- This Lenovo notebook houses a dual-core 1.65GHz AMD E-450 accelerated processor for optimal multitasking. With AMD Fusion technology, this processor also has integrated AMD Radeon HD 6320M graphics so you can enjoy all your favorite media files in crystal clear quality
- A Display of Excellence
- This Lenovo notebook has an 11.6" HD widescreen display. It has LED backlighting for better image quality and lower power consumption. If the 1366 x 768 native resolution isn't cutting it for you while at home, its 16:9 aspect ratio and the built-in HDMI port make it easy to connect to a larger external display, such as a HDTV (HDMI cable sold separately)
- This Lenovo notebook has a sleek compact design, which is perfect for someone who is always on the go. It is 0.98" thin and weighs just under 4 pounds, so you'll be able to take it with you whenever you go
- Constant Connection
- Stay connected with 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi. The integrated HD webcam allows you to video chat while the built-in microphone captures your voice with clear precision. This Lenovo Ultrabook can also remember previous Wi-Fi spots you've used so that when they're in range, it automatically connects you without the hassle of having to reenter WEP passwords. This Lenovo notebook also supports 3G networks, which require a data plan (sold separately) from carriers such as AT&T and Verizon