Datacolor's SpyderPRINT allows photographers, designers and imaging professionals to manage the color of their print output -- it's a great tool for print matching and can reduce the amount of paper and ink used in the long run.
By selecting any combination of printer, ink and media in the software, SpyderPRINT provides a full assortment of tools. You'll be able to create any number of custom profiles to ICC standards. After installing the software, you can print your choice of targets with your printer and then use the SpyderGuide device to guide you through the process to calibrate and build a profile.
The SpyderProof feature provides a series of images to help you evaluate details and compare it with your images. Additionally, you can adjust profile settings to get the best possible printed output for images.
Please note! SpyderPRINT builds RGB ICC profiles. Please check with the manufacturer of your laser printer of the developer of your RIP software to determine if your laser printer or RIP is compatible with RGB format ICC profiles.
- Profiling Speed and Accuracy
- The spectrocolorimeter gives you custom profiles in minutes with EZ targets for color and black and white. The SpyderGuide device provides convenience in reading the printed targets to help you create profiles easily and accurately
- Intuitive Profiling Software
- The step-by-step process affords improved usability. The program makes it easy to follow the calibration of the targets and help you build a profile
- This function gives you a series of carefully selected images to evaluate detail with a photographer's point of view. This feature is available for each unique printer profile that you create, providing you with a soft-proofing tool that is invaluable in managing your printed output
- Total Control
- Advanced controls are included in the Color and Black & White Tinting curves in your Image Editor, which allows you to apply adjustments to the profile rather than to each individual image. The Extended Grays Target allows you to add precision gray and near-gray data to profiles, enhancing the quality of tinted and black and white prints
- Extensive Editing Functions
- Flexible target options and high patch profiling targets produce gallery-quality prints in color or black and white. Easily select prebuilt or custom sets of advanced profile settings to produce profiles with specific combinations of highlight and shadow tint, details and neutrality settings