This OConnor Ultimate 1030D Fluid Head and 30L Tripod Package includes the 1030D fluid head with stepless, ultra-smooth pan and tilt fluid drag that's designed specifically to provide control and stability for digital cinematography. There's also true, accurate balance at any point in the tilt range, and the system counterbalances down to zero--a great advantage with today's lighter weight cameras. It also includes the 30L tripod system, a carbon fiber tripod that has a maximum height of 5.15' and weighs just 8.8 lb.
A new ergonomic crank-style counterbalance control just pulls out of the rear of the head, and the Action Brakes for pan and tilt unlock with a single-handed squeeze. The 1030Ds supports up to 30 lb (13.6 kg) at 6" (15cm) COG with a +/- 90° tilt range. It accepts the same front box mount as larger heads and is also compatible with other OConnor 1030 accessories. This head is ideal for seamlessly transitioning from heavier to lighter payload camera setups.
- Stepless, ultra-smooth pan and tilt fluid drag specifically enhanced to provide ultimate control and stability for digital cinematography shooting.
- Sinusoidal counterbalance system provides true, accurate balance at any point in the tilt range.
- The system counterbalances down to zero, a handy advantage since there is a trend to lighter weight cameras.
- Ergonomic crank-style counterbalance control simply pulls out of the rear of the head.
- Action Brakes for pan and tilt unlock through a single-handed squeeze.
- The drag system ensures constant control.
- Supports a payload up to 30 lb (13.6 kg) at 6" (15cm) COG with a +/- 90° tilt range.
- Interchangeable bases (e.g. 150mm or Mitchell for the 1030).
- Accepts the same front box mount as larger heads and offers full compatibility with other OConnor 1030 accessories.
- Maximum height of tripod is 5.15'.
- Tripod folds to 22".
- Total weight of tripod and head: 17.5 lb