The black One Piece Sling Strap from BosStrap is a very comfortable shooting and carrying strap that works via a nickel plated fitting that slides along the 64” BosStrap. The 3/8" wide, 8" long tail connects the sliding fitting to the left lug of your camera so the tail does not interfere with camera controls. Since the attachment point is the camera strap lug, the tripod socket will always be available. The tail cannot become accidentally detached from the camera because there is no releasable connector.
The One Piece keeps its metal components to a minimum making it extremely light at less than 3.8 oz. There are no special fittings to be dealt with - no buckles or screws that can damage the surface of your camera. Yet, even though it is so incredibly lightweight, it can handle a load of up to 60 lb - certainly much more than the average camera rig weighs.
The One Piece is also valuable in that it frees up both hands - and is workable for either right or left-handed photographers. When not used, it keeps your camera safely at your side ready to be rapidly slid up into shooting position. The 1.5" wide seat-belt grade webbing evenly distributes the weight on your shoulder - and there is no extra shoulder pad that can keep slipping out of position. When you're not shooting with it, you can neatly wrap it around your camera lens for easy storage.
- Attaches to the left camera strap lug, not the tripod socket; there is no releasable connector between the strap and the camera; no fittings, buckles or screws to disconnect; also avoids possible damage to your camera from metal rubbing against the camera
- One piece construction - never worry about the camera becoming disconnected from the strap
- Longer tail - allows more angular adjustment of the body strap to fine tune comfort
- Significantly reduced metal parts - avoids metal contact with the camera body
- No straps in the way when shooting horizontal or vertical - accessible controls
- Works with left or right handed photographers
- Tripod socket is always available - now you can easily go from hand-held to tripod with removing anything
- No shoulder pad is required - nothing to constantly move back in place
- Comfortable, smooth, strong virgin nylon seat belt webbing - 1.5" (3.8 cm) wide to distribute the camera weight
- Frees both hands - camera safely remains at your side when not in use
- Engineered to support over 60 pounds - 10x the typical weight of a professional rig
- Easy to stow - simply wrap the BosStrap OP around your lens