The P3 Pocket Projector from AAXA is a marvel of modern miniaturization. It's a real working projector that's smaller than two stacked smart phones at a size of just 4.6 x 2.6 x 1.2" (116.8 x 66 x 30.5mm). Yet it can project an image that can measure from 7 to 80" (0.2 to 2 m) measured diagonally.
With its vivid 1000:1 contrast ratio you can project on a screen or just about anywhere. Next time you're on a road trip sit in the back seat and project a movie or play a video game on the seatback in front of you. The LED light source is rated to last 15,000 hours. Coupled with AAXA's Vibrant Color technology the AAXA P3 is able to blast bright, brilliant images of up to 80" (2 m) in low light environments.
The P3 comes with a lithium-ion battery that's good for about an hour on a charge. You can recharge it using the included AC adapter or, at a slower rate, directly from the USB port. Of course you can always run on AC power if there's a socket nearby and save your battery power for when you really need it.
The onboard MP4 player can decode 720P video files, high resolution pictures, MP3 music, and text files. With the built-in speaker the P3 becomes a portable entertainment power house.
- Highest Resolution for a Pico Projector
- Through the Liquid Crystal on Silicon (LCoS) imager the P3 delivers highest-in-class resolution of 1024 x 600 (WSVGA) which is 30% more pixels than most other pico projectors
- Full Function MP4 Player
- The onboard MP4 player can decode 720p video files, high resolution pictures, MP3 music, and text files. With the built-in speaker the P3 becomes a portable entertainment power house
- Multiple Input / Output Sources
- Multiple input sources are accepted including a full-sized HDMI port, VGA harness, composite AV, and mini USB thumb drives. Multiple input sources allow easy connection with a wide array of media sources including smart-phones, tablets, DVD players, and laptops. The 3.5mm headphone jack allows audio output to portable speakers or an external amplifier