The black CC-195 PL Compact Case from KATA delivers a dynamic solution to storing and/or transporting your camcorder gear. It's designed to hold the Canon XL or JVC HD Series or an HDSLR rigged with video accessories. It's a lightweight bag designed to hold your rig in safety while on location. Made from tough rip stop nylon, the bag is accented with KATA's unique Toblerone system that guards the bottom of the bag from bumps, tears and abrasions when placed on the ground. It also elevates the bag protecting it from ground moisture. The aluminum skeleton provides ultra light protection and helps with weight distribution.
The main compartment is opened via dual top zippers that quickly expose the central compartment for rapid access to your rig. Movable internal padded dividers provide you with a way to separate your accessories from the main rig thereby protecting the camcorder from scratches. There's also a large external pocket for storing additional accessories. The interior is made with KATA's Aeriform Foam - a lightweight, perforated and laminated material that is reinforced with EVA (ethyl vinyl acetate) and EPE (polyethylene) material.
The bag is carried by its adjustable shoulder strap or one of three carry handles on the top and sides. If desired, you can update the included shoulder strap to KATA's GSS (KT VG-604DH). For additional portability, the bag will accept KATA's optional Insertrolley that will enable you to place one or more bags on its wheels. The Trolley easily slides through the built-in rear sleeve of the bag.
This bag also accepts KATA'S optional Modi-vers system, by which you can custom cut dividers to configure your bag to suit your individual shooting needs. The dividers are yellow that make it easy to locate small accessories in low light.
Backed by its five-year warranty (extendable to lifetime when the bag is registered with KATA), this bag offers you a host of features for both pro and amateur alike.
- Located on the bottom and dangerous spots of the bag, the Toblerones will protect your case from bumps, tears and sudden shock by absorbing any accidental impact. Additionally, the Toblerone can elevate the bag above standing water or wet spots, keeping your case dry
- Insertrolley Compatible
- This bag is compatible with the KATA Insertrolley (KT VG-DTS, sold separately) - a simple yet ingenious system that allows you to carry the case, or even several cases at once, on a trolley. Simply slide the trolley through the integrated sleeve on any of KATA's compatible cases for secure and easy mobility. Even for larger cases - Kata's extendable wheel system helps to better stabilization. You can detach the trolley when you want to store it, or for maintenance
- Modi-Vers Compatible
- This bag is customizable through the use of the Modi-vers divider system (KT VG-MDK, sold separately). This allows you to fully customize your bag to protect and fit your gear. You can cut custom dividers to fit whatever size you need to keep your equipment snug. The yellow material makes it easy to find even the smallest components and accessories
- Aluminum Skeleton
- Inspired by the human skeleton, KATA uses formed aluminum alloy staves or frames for ultra light structural protection and smart weight distribution
- Aeriform Foam
- For unique combination of light weight and protective material, KATA developed the Aeriform Foam. It's a perforated, laminated and reinforced foam of EVA (ethyl vinyl acetate) and EPE (polyethylene) materials. The result is super-light foam that keep your gear protected
- Canon XL series, JVC HD series, OR an HDSLR rigged with video
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 50.8"(129.0 cm)