The BTD 500 USB Bluetooth Transmitter from Sennheiser is a compact device that adds Bluetooth capability to non-Bluetooth computers, and even improves the Bluetooth sound capabilities of computers that are already equipped with Bluetooth. The transmitter plugs into the USB port of your Mac or PC, and no installation is needed.
The transmitter will pair with a set of Bluetooth headphones or a Bluetooth headset to provide high-quality wireless stereo audio and communication with Skype and other VoIP applications. There are no buttons or switches on the transmitter to worry about, it will establish the link automatically. The transmitter has apt-X codec support, which enhances the quality of Bluetooth audio, delivering nearly CD quality audio at ranges of up to 33'.
Note! Bluetooth headphones/headset sold separately.
- Compact transmitter fits easily into a pocket and adds Bluetooth 3.0 to any Mac or Windows computer. It can even improve the Bluetooth sound capabilities of computers that are already equipped with Bluetooth
- The USB connector offers plug-and-play simplicity with no installation required
- Automatically pairs with a set of Bluetooth headphones or a Bluetooth headset with no buttons or switches to worry about, offering top-quality Sennheiser sound with ease
- The transmitter can communicate with headphones and headsets at distances of up to 33'
- Built-in support for the apt-X codec delivers stereo audio at close to CD quality
- In addition to stereo audio, the transmitter also supports communication functions for wireless voice calls with Skype and other messaging applications
- An indicator LED shows when the transmitter is active