The Alesis QX61 61-Key Advanced USB/MIDI Keyboard Controller features 61 velocity sensitive keys, pitch and modulation wheels, extended control section and more. The QX61 features both USB and MIDI connections, and will work with Windows, Mac and iOS (requires optional adapter) devices. Eight assignable faders and rotary encoders control software synth parameters, DAW software and hardware MIDI devices with ease.
Use the QX61 to play soft-synths, sequence notes into a software DAW and control individual track levels. The QX61 features a sustain pedal input for connecting a sustain pedal (sold separately) and playing expressively. The controller is bus powered for easy plug-and-play interchanging, and an optional power supply may be used for use without computers. The QX61 is shipped with Ableton Live Lite Alesis Edition.
- 61-key touch-sensitive keyboard
- Control virtually any Mac, PC, or iOS (requires adapter) music software
- Velocity-sensitive keys with modulation and pitch-bend wheels
- Eight faders perfect for adjusting volume or synth parameters
- Four drum pads for triggering samples, loops and sequencing drums
- Eight knobs ideal for adjusting pan position or any other parameter
- Six assignable buttons for triggering software controls
- USB-MIDI and traditional MIDI for use with Mac and PC, as well as MIDI hardware
- Includes Ableton Live Lite Alesis Edition software
- Bus powered via USB: no power cable needed