The CAD Acoustic-Shield 32 Stand Mounted Acoustic Enclosure suppresses and controls acoustic reflection, ambiance, noise and leakage during vocal and instrument recording in professional and project recording environments alike. The Acoustic-Shield 32 features a sturdy semi-circular steel frame and is lined with high-density 53mm micro cell acoustic foam. An assortment of mounting hardware is included and allows for slide-adjustable positioning in height and depth.
- The Acousti-shield 32 is constructed from a high quality 16-gauge perforated stainless steel shield. The shield is mated to a 53mm high-density micro cell acoustic foam, resulting in a dry recording environment.
- Effectively reduces reflections, echo and attenuates unwanted environmental acoustic interference.
- Innovative advanced mounting design allows for maximum positioning stability even when mated to an economy mic stand.
- Innovative microphone positioning flexibility accommodates a variety of microphone designs and allows for creative control and a tailored acoustic result.
- The portable design allows for easy studio placement and simplifies remote recording.