The Primacoustic VoxGuard Nearfield Absorber is an acoustic absorption shield for minimizing room ambiance and room reflections in project and professional recording applications. The VoxGuard is made of a high-density open cell acoustic foam and a lightweight, yet rigid ABS backing for sturdy operation and maximum portability. The structure features an outlet for a microphone cable. The VoxGuard will mount onto any microphone stand. Use the VoxGuard while recording vocalists and musicians in control rooms, around other musicians or to minimize noise during field recording and podcasts.
- Controls ambient space around the mic
- Creates intimate sound field
- Delivers cleaner, more articulated, voice track
- Allows you to add ambiance as needed
- Recording vocals in studio control rooms
- Isolating instrument microphones in studios
- Podcasts and field recordings