The Shure MX150 Subminiature Lavalier Microphone is a subminiature, multi-positioned clip-on microphone well suited for broadcast operation, sermons, presentations, public address and much more. This version includes the RK100PK XLR in-line preamplifier for use with standard XLR connections in mixers, recorders, mic-pres, etc. Shure's CommShield technology makes the MX150 impervious to noise caused by cell phones, PDAs, WiFi and other RFI. The microphone ships with a snap-fit foam windscreen and multi-position tie clip with an integrated cable management system that minimizes noise without increasing cable strain and tension.
- Cardioid polar pattern and wired XLR connection
- CommShield Technology guards against interference from cellular RF devices and digital bodypack transmitters
- Matte black, sleek design for inconspicuous placement
- Multi-position tie clip allows for a variety of placement options and features an integrated cable management system for convenient cable dress with minimal handling noise
- Kevlar-reinforced soft-flex cable design further reduces handling noise while providing superior flexibility for routing and placement
- Snap-fit, concise windscreen provides protection from plosives and wind noise with minimal visibility
- Legendary Shure quality, ruggedness, and reliability