The K-01 Digital Camera With 18-55mm & 50-200mm Lenses (White) from Pentax joins the march of the mirrorless cameras with this advanced 16MP camera with a large APS-C-sized CMOS sensor. In a very compact body with a high-resolution (920K dots) 3" LCD, Pentax has provided a wide range of advanced features. The included 18-55mm and 50-200mm lenses cover nearly any photo opportunity you could encounter, providing everything from wide-angle to ultra telephoto.
Full control is possible using the PASM modes, with a full automatic function available. The ISO range of 100 to 25,600 and a sensor-shift image stabilization system virtually eliminate blurry, shaky pictures forever. Full HD 1080p video at 30 fps is at your fingertips. The large APS-C sensor gives you superb resolution using JPG or RAW files, and creative filters, auto modes, and finishing options cater to your imaginative impulses. Shutter speeds from 30 seconds up to 1/4000 gives you all the exposure options you need, and you can shoot action at up to 6 fps-you'll never need to miss a photo opportunity waiting for your camera to catch up with you.
A built-in pop-up flash and a hotshoe expand your lighting possibilities. Advanced functions are built-in: a focus peaking mode that provides fast and accurate manual focusing for critical focus applications, and in-camera HDR that combines multiple bracketed user-specified exposures into a single, perfectly blended still image. The K-01 is compatible with Pentax K-mount lenses.
- 16MP APS-C-sized CMOS sensor
- High-resolution 920000-dot LCD monitor
- Full HD 1080p video
- ISO range from 100 to 25600
- Shutter speeds from 30 seconds to 1/4000s
- Full control using PASM, plus full automatic modes
- Capture JPG and RAW files
- Creative filters and modes including in-camera HDR, focus peaking, scene modes, custom color modes, face detection and digital filters
- The included 18-55mm and 50-200mm lenses provide everything from a wide-angle 27mm to ultra telephoto 300mm (35mm equivalent)--a range that leaves almost nothing out, so you can meet any photographic challenge.