The Rear View Safety Inc. RVS-771 130° Back Up Camera is an ideal solution for any vehicle that requires to be frequently backed up without the aid of a rear view mirror. Featuring a 1/4" sharp CCD sensor and a 2.1mm wide lens, the camera delivers clear and crisp images at 420 TVL. Equipped with 18 IR LEDs effective up to 50' (15.24 m), the camera is suitable for capturing clear images even in total darkness.
The built-in microphone streams clear audio footage along with video. With an IP68-rated casing, the camera operates well in harsh weather conditions. Furthermore, the camera can withstand impact up to 15g, which adds to the durability of the camera. The RVS-771 Camera comes with a 66' (20.12 m) weatherproof cable and RCA connectors.
- 130° angle of view allows for capture of wider surveillance area, which prevents blind spots
- 1/4" sharp CCD sensor delivers clear and crisp images at resolutions up to 420 TVL
- 0 lux minimum illumination for surveillance in total darkness (with IR LEDs switched on)
- IR LEDs for capturing high-quality images even in complete darkness at a distance up to 50' (15.24 m)
- Built-in high-gain microphone streams clear audio along with the video footage
- IP68-rated casing allows the camera to operate in adverse weather conditions
- Withstands impact up to 15g