The ATH-M50s/LE Professional Closed-Back Studio Headphones (Silver) celebrate the 50th anniversary of Audio-Technica by applying a special silver-colored metallic finish. These limited-edition headphones offer an incredibly accurate listening experience in a lightweight and comfortable design. The 45mm neodymium drivers provide a wide frequency response of 15Hz to 28kHz so you hear the lowest bass and highest treble.
The adjustable, padded headband and cushioned earcups let you listen for hours without fatigue. The earpieces can swivel 180° for easy single-ear monitoring, and the collapsible design is great for storage and travel. The single-sided straight cable minimizes tangles, and the 3.5mm mini plug is compatible with a wide variety of audio devices. A screw-on 1/4" adapter is supplied so you can connect to professional-level audio gear. A handy carrying pouch is also included.
- The headphones have a limited-edition design with a silver-colored metallic finish to celebrate the 50th anniversary of Audio-Technica
- The headphones have a lightweight, comfortable design that is collapsible for easy storage in the included pouch
- The proprietary 45mm neodymium drivers deliver a wide frequency response with excellent power handling and high SPL capabilities, perfect for monitoring and mixing applications
- The padded, adjustable headband offers a snug fit for practically any head size
- The thickly-padded circumaural earcups deliver excellent comfort and noise isolation
- The earcups can swivel 180° for single-ear monitoring
- The single-sided straight cable reduces snags and tangles. It is made from OFC litz wire to provide a clean and clear signal path with no audio degradation
- The gold-plated 3.5mm stereo mini plug and screw-on 1/4" adapter offer compatibility with a variety of consumer and professional audio devices