The Vanguard Alta+ 264AB 100 4-Section Aluminum Tripod with SBH-100 Ball Head offers generous height, impressive stability, and light weight alongside a comprehensive list of professional features such as advanced camera vibration and shock control, all-weather foam grip legs, patented premium magnesium die-cast canopy and head, non-slip, spiked rubber feet for changing terrains, and a removable hook for hanging camera accessories.
The included SBH-100 ball head has separate controls for pan & tilt and smooth locking knobs. Constructed of solid, strong magnesium alloy, it's durable and lighter than the industry standard. Its smooth-locking knobs allow you to move the ball head swiftly and securely into the perfect position, even with the heaviest lenses and cameras.
Any type of outdoor photography will be well-served by the Alta+ 264AB 100, which reaches a maximum height of 59.87" and supports up to 11 lb. The tripod features spikes that emerge from its rubber feet. At only 3.9 lb with the head, the 264AB is quite portable.
The SBH-100 head is removable and features a +90° to -35° tilt range. The head, which also pans a full 360°, comes with a QS-39 quick-release plate.
- Rubber ring underneath tripod collar absorbs shock if center column descends rapidly to chassis
- Bubble level on die-cast magnesium chassis
- Aluminum alloy legs can be set independently at three angles (25°, 50°, and 80°), for stable operation on uneven ground and for low-angle photography
- Quick-flip leg locks
- Large foam grips on all three legs for all-weather use
- SBH ball heads have a double locking system, ensuring maximum security for your equipment. Two separate mechanisms are simultaneously triggered to release the quick release plate; you can be confident that your camera and lenses won't fall
- Dual bubble levels in head, for precise positioning in either landscape or portrait orientation
- Ball head is suitable for both photo and video usage, in a pinch – you can pan while keeping the tilt position locked (and vice versa)
- Carrying bag included